Working on your mindset and learning things that make your life easier, can have such a profound, positive effect on your life.
Discovering why you do certain things that hold you back, can be really helpful when you want to change a behaviour for good.
This is your life now and it’s happening for you now. You’re never going to get these years back and you’re never going to be as young as you are now… so with that in mind, how are you doing? What’s going well for you? What would you like to change? How can you make that change? What plan are you working towards in this new chapter of your life? How can you do more of what makes you happy?
Here are 14 lessons I’ve learned recently that I’m loving.
- Consistency is everything.
- Consistently good is better than sporadically great.
- Having a plan is one of the most important keys to success.
- Following that plan and not veering off into another project is key.
- The goal might stay the same but the strategy will change and that’s good. Go with that!
- Tweaking as you go is everything.
- Working at enjoying every day of your life is the only way to live.
- Excess alcohol consumption ruins everything.
- Designing your dream lifestyle, right down to what time you have breakfast, is the best way to take control of the life you want.
- Take charge of what you CAN take charge of.
- Let go. Nothing bad is going to happen because you loosen your grip a bit.
- Have a laugh. Plan to laugh. Have ‘laughing’ as a daily goal.
- Drop your shoulders, take deep breaths and relax.
- Stand tall.
If you’re on Instagram Follow me here : https://bit.ly/3L7ekSf
Drop a <3 in the comments if you agree, would love to hear from you!
Love, Jessica Cooke X