We all work so much better when we make lists, and check tasks off when we’ve completed them. It’s just how we operate at our best. Start any course that requires regular tasks, and it’s one of the first things your told.
So when we’re trying to lose weight or get fit/fitter, we need to apply this same principle. We find our clients who do that, go on to achieve great results.
So here’s a list I want you to read and see can you go through one day this week, applying every single one.
If you do one day straight, you might even go for 3 or 5! Now that would be amazing and you’d be well on your way to hitting your GOALS, which is what this is all about!
- Drink 2.5 Litres of Water
- Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Avoid carbs for your last meal
- Have two protein-only snacks
- Workout for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Avoid all junk food and white carbs
- Eat protein with carbs for breakfast
- Eat protein with carbs for lunch
- Stop eating 2-3 hours before you go to bed