The 4 Stages Of Fitness Growth & Development
Are you feeling stuck in a plateau? Are you scared about starting your fitness journey? Do you know how to start?
We’ve created the 4 Stages of Fitness Development at Inspire Fitness, to give you a clear path to success.
This is a roadmap you can follow, which will help keep you clear on the stage you’re at.
It’s a roadmap that lays out each of the stages, challenges, goals, and success factors that we must grow and develop through, in order take our fitness and goals to the next level.
Stuck for tonight's dinner?
Why not try my current favourite recipe? It's nutritious, fat-burning, and ready in 10 minutes.
Enter your details for immediate access >>
It’s all too easy to get ‘lost in activity’ and become unclear on where you are, and where you need to be.
And once you become unclear, you stop progressing. You hit a wall. And you start to enter into a vicious cycle of progress and set backs.
Progress ->, Results ->, Back To Square One, -> Progress, Results ->, Back To Square One.
So I strongly advice, for your success, to read through the whole of this article, and get familiar with each stage, so you know the steps you need to take towards success:
- You want to change your health, fitness and body
- Not exercising regularly, not seeing results from your workouts
- You’re not consistent and you’re struggling to eat healthily
- 10lbs – 2+ stone over your ideal weight
- You know you need to exercise but don’t really know where to start or struggle to stay motivated
- You want to start a complete program and if it’s something that can become part of your lifestyle.
- Success factor: Knowledge, workable plan, support
- You want to take more control of your body & Lifestyle
- Exercising 2-3 times per week
- You’ve introduced a few basic habits, but you’ve a lot more to get right
- Lost 1-14lbs of fat
- You want to lose 1+ stone of fat
- You feel better from exercising and now want to take things to the next level
- Success factor: Commitment, Discipline, Accountability
- You’ve seen some changes and you like them. Now you want to keep it going for more results.
- Exercising 3 times per week
- Lost up to a stone, more advanced habits
- You want to lose another stone of fat and tone up more
- Your body is looking more toned and you want to see more of the same
- Success factor: Determination, planning and preparation
- You’ve been successful at fat loss and now want to set some records
- Exercising 3+ times per week
- Personalised habits and tracking
- You want to master stength and fitness challenges
- Your body is lean and now you want to set some very specific challenges
- Success factor: Dedication, organsatation, tracking
Where are You Now?
Which of these 4 stages are you currently in now?
I invite you to learn more about the Inspire Fitness Programs and how you can succeed to the next level by requesting more information on our program here
We look forward to hearing more about YOUR story and how we can best support you in achieving your goals and fulfilling your dreams!
Committed to your success,