A list of 36 healthy habits to keep you on track.
Hi Guys! I wanted to write this list to make it really easy for you to get back on track.
When I was 42 pounds heavier, I didn’t know where to start or what to do. I tried everything, weight watchers, slimming world, and I was constantly weighing myself. Nothing worked for me, and I felt like a failure. 😞😞 😞
So that’s why I created the Feelgood Lifestyle, to help you lose weight, feel great and love yourself. ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜
I want to share with you everything I learned throughout my journey. That you don’t need to weight yourself, you don’t need to avoid carbs. That you don’t need to spend hours at the gym. That you don’t need to cut calories and starve yourself, in order to lose weight. ❌❌❌ Have you been told all that too?
Stuck for tonight's dinner?
Why not try my current favourite recipe? It's nutritious, fat-burning, and ready in 10 minutes.
Enter your details for immediate access >>
It’s not true.
So in this blog post, I’ve created a list of really healthy habits, to help you get back on track, lose weight and stay focused. I hope you enjoy it, please like and share it if you do. ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜
Love you guys, thanks for reading ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜
- Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Always have two snacks per day.
- Avoid eating after dinner, it’s just a habit, and it’s a habit you can break.
- Always drink 2 litres of water. Dehydration affects your mood and your ability to think clearly.
- Cut junk food out of your life, 5 days per week.
- Avoid protein bars.
- Eat non-starchy vegetables after 5pm.
- Avoid carbohydrates after 5pm.
- Work to break habits as opposed to ‘substituting’.
- Eat protein with every meal.
- Don’t diet.
- Spend time planning your day, every day.
- Keep a journal of your goals and update them regularly.
- Have a vision board, somewhere you can see every day.
- Read a personal development book, all the time. 10 pages a day, is about 10 books a year..
- Work on yourself, the whole time.
- Don’t take compliments seriously, let them brush off you. Same for negative comments. Treat them both the same and you’ll start to place less weight on what people say or think of you.
- Take time out every day to go for a coffee and a read of the paper.
- Get to be at 10:30pm latest.
- Remember that as long as you have your health, and your family, life is going to be OK.
- Work at being positive, most of us struggle with this.
- Know that we all have our own battles, and are battling stuff every day. No one has it easy.
- Always get up earlier than you have to.
- Set aside time in the morning to sit in silence.
- Throw out the weighing scales.
- Measure yourself by your clothes
- Workout with a trainer, 2-3 times per week. You’ll be pushed to do exercises you wouldn’t normally do on your own.
- Always do strength training and interval training.
- Try to avoid sitting at your desk all day every day.
Have a great day,